Breakfast Is Essential !  

Posted by: cmun in

I can't help but loving this picture to bits. My kids are way past babyish pranks as those cuteness have been replaced by 1 pre-school and 2 primary school kids at each other's throats whenever possible. A quiet house yields suspicion for quiet moments equals
1. there're either asleep,
2. outdoors
3. or up to some pranks (such as the Science experiment on the effects of poster colour solution fed to the plants of my pride and joy. And I wondered for a week what could have possibly gone wrong with my withering darlings till Sam owned up cheekily.)


Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Post a Comment